Monday, May 28, 2012

Complements Collection!

Ya'll, Kristin Omdahl has released yet more beautiful patterns. (I know, not at all surprising!) I have had the pleasure to hang out with Kristin on several occasions and I am glad to call her a friend. She is as wonderful a person as you could imagine. It is such fun to be a part of the introduction of new patterns for my designer friends. I truly love my job! Okay, on with it, then


Complements Collection is a fabulous booklet of 12 patterns in both knit and crochet. Yes! BOTH!! How exciting is that for the bi-crafty (like me!!)?! Shawls, cowls, sweet little scarves, hats and mitts.
Truly, a great collection of the fun accessories we all love to make so much.
All of the pieces are practical and wearable, which I love!

My favorite pieces are the Protea Textured Crochet Hat & Keyhole Scarf


See! Totally cute, right!?

and the Lily of the Incas Knit Ribbed Shawlette
So very pretty and elegant, yet would look fabulous over a tank with jeans!


Of course, when you're working Bijou Basin Yarns, you're guaranteed gorgeous!
And yes!, of course I get to give away a digital copy :)
Simply leave a comment and a winner will be chosen at random on Wednesday the 30th.
If you simply can't wait until then (& I totally don't blame you), pop on over HERE and pick up a copy of Complements, really, you'll be glad you did!




4 comments:

  1. I really like the Lily of the Incas Ribbed Knit Shawl pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many beautiful patterns!! who can choose!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A balance among romantic, feminine and modern...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Can't wait to start that hat!

    ReplyDelete