Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lookin' Good!

Hello, world. First, ohmagosh! isn't the new site just beautiful!? Lindsey of Sour Apple Studio has done an amazing job. There was sooo much behind the scenes on this one and she was absolutely fabulous! LOVE HER! If you are considering a blog make-over, she is THE gal for you. Another fabulous lady I need to thank is Victoria Ovens. She is the designer of my new RVlogo. Exactly what I had hoped for. She was amazing to work with. And, of course, there is my wonderful husband who has dealt with all the geeky stuff that i just don't understand. There are still a few kinks to work out and not all of the links have great things behind them, but they will.

I know I should dig deep and have something really meaningful and enlightening to say about why I changed my site, but I don't. Comes down to this: as much as I loved my EweDevil sheepy, I've been debating with myself for quite some time on whether or not I should "grow up" my site. Started playing around with ideas and well... here we are.

I am very pleased with my decision! I hope you all love it as much as I do.
Stay tuned for fabulous posts, patterns & other goodies!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! Colors are awesome, very clean - THUMBS UP! Thanks for the mention here too! You're the best to work with, and I hope to work with you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, I love your new site! So fresh and pretty. Congratulations! Isn't Lindsey wonderful to work with?

    ReplyDelete